Severe posterior nosebleeds, cramping, irregular periods. Clotting disorder?

Hello, i am a 21 year old female, i work full time go to the gym and eat very healthy. I have been experiencing very severe posterior nose bleeds over the past few months, usually from the left nostril. Yesterday it came from both sides and was coming out very quickly. I went to the er but after about 25 mins it stoped. Im now ( this has happend once before purring this month) bleeding and cramping irregular it started after leaving the er .. could i have a clotting disorder? Or something more serious ?
Mon, 13 May 2013