Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Severe pain all over body, constant. What could it possibly be?

I have a great deal of pain in what seems all over my body, i.e., turning my neck, making a fist, sitting down, standing up, trying to get out of bed, etc. This occurs anywhere from once a week to perhaps one to three time a month and will last for several days each time. It also flares up wherein it is not so bad to begin with, be real bad midways and then be not as bad before going away. Of course I always have a constant pain all over, this is just a more significant pain when this flare-up occurs. What could it possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You of course have body ache but for to come on any proper clinical diagnosis, we medics elicit proper history, as for example, history of fever, nausea, appetite, past medical history, Drug history etc.& you did not mention any of i, still I could say you take some Acetaminophen tab. and wait for couple of days, if does not get well describe the condition in detail, Have Nice day
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor