Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Severe lower back pain and noticed blood while wiping. What treatment should be done?

Hi, I have had servere pain in my lower back going down the middle of my bottom for 4 days now. The pain is worse when I have a bowel movement or pass wind. Tonight I passed wind twice and each time there was blood on the paper. I have had 2 hours sleep through the day which is super unusual for me. The pain is similar to a baby going through the birth canal.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have lower back pain with bleeding p/v or p/rectum its not clear , if you are a female than consult your gynecologist or if you are male than consult your surgeon or oncologist and go for ultra sonography or CT lower abdomen immediately to rule out any possibilities of any malignancy of lower abdomen uterus ,ovary or cervix or rectum.
Hoping you will take care immediately, good luck.
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor