Severe gastro-intestinal problems, bloated, severe flatulence, rumbling stomach, joint pain, IBS. On vitamin B. Help?

HI Dr
I battle with severe gastro intestinal problems...bloated,severe flatulence,rumbling stomach,pain under ribs when I eat,nausea,itching and joint pain.I had all the tests done but my dr. can't seem to find anything wrong with me...diagnosed me with IBS.I went to a homeopath...currently on herbal drops,Vit B and probiotics also following a gluten free diet...but I just can seem to find any relief.Can you please help me. Thank you Liz
Sat, 27 Apr 2013