Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Severe bleeding from nose, feeling extremely dizziness, unable to move or speak. Suggestion?

Hey, I have recently started getting a lot of blood from my nose , clots and just normal blood, also I ve been getting weird things with my head, dizzy feelings that have been getting more extreme, last night I couldn t move and speak, I was with my girlfriend and she said I was twitching but only got alarmed when my heart started racing and I managed to groan
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello there,

The bleeding from your nose is not something that can be ignored. If you lose a lot of blood you can feel dizzy as your BP will fall down. Coming to the first aid in such instances is by pinching the nose with the thumb and index finger for about 5 minutes and giving ice compresses. Besides this, if there is a point from where you are actively bleeding, it needs to be cauterized. So please get assessed to find out the cause for bleeding from the nose.

Thanks and Regards
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor