What Causes Vaginal Itching And Brownish Discharge After A Cervical Cauterisation?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
After a cauterization procedure the mild brownish watery discharge is a normal finding and is not suggestive of an infection. This can persist for 3-4 weeks and it gradually subsides on its own as the cervix heals. Antifungal cream will not heal.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Proteus mirabilis vaginal
- Staphylococcus epidermidis vaginal
- Ayurveda fistula rectovaginal
- Will urine infection cause ulcer at vaginal
- Albuterol intravaginal
- How to use mtp kit in vaginal
- Hydrochlorothiazide allergies vaginal
- Internal pain tailbone inside vaginal
- Oxy elite pro symptoms causing vaginal
- Enterobacter cloacae vaginal