Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Severe back ache with fever, what it is and what should I do ?

I started getting pain in my left testicle 2 days back.. yesterday i had a severe back ache with fever. i took analgesic today the fever n back are not there. bt i have my left scrotal sac swollen and its colour has turned innto slight black as compared to the right part. and i ejaculate blood in my semen. i want to know what it is and what should I do ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
fever ;pain shows you have some infection .also that you have ejaculated blood in semen please do not waste time consult a urologist close to your residence .sooner treatment will save time & restore health faster.take care.
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic..

from ur signs and symptoms as stated by u seems u are suffering from some severe infections...before come to conclusion i want to know do u have any injury to ur scrotal area? any type of kidney or urinary problem? any penis injury? etc.
and all these findings need complete examination and u need proper guidance of a urologist so that in future u can not suffer from any kind of problem..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor