Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Semen analysis report showed low sperm count. How to increase the count?

My semen test result shows: Sperm concentration ‎: ‎61 ‎Millions‎/‎ml ‎40 ‎ ‎140 ‎Millions‎/‎ml ‎ MOTILITY ‎ Rapid Progressive ‎: ‎11 ‎%‎ Moderately progressive ‎: ‎23 ‎%‎ Sluggishly progressive ‎: ‎29 ‎%‎ Non Motile ‎: ‎37 ‎%‎ How to increase the Sperm count? Is it no problem in make my wife pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

You do have a normal sperm count however the motile sperm are relatively less. Please visit with a psychiatrist to get an examination done and if even a psychiatrist cannot help you will surely find answers with an IVF specialist. Please do not be anxious as you do have enough sperm that can make your wife pregnant, maybe not the natural way, but you can have babies. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor