Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Semen analysis came as liquifaction is found abnormal & viscosity is increased

in my semen analysis , liquifaction is found abnormal,viscocity is increased, so totalcount could not be doc suggeseted me to eat eggs, and after 3 weeks now again,same abnormality. Earlier my RBC was nil,but now it is 0-2. please comment
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
hi ;
consult a UROLOGIST he will better guide you regarding your liquefaction of semen.As far as RBC 0-2 is concern it should not be anything to be worried
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.Do not get dishearten.A single semen examination is not of much value.For semen examination method of collection and transport is equally important and it affects the report very much.Also you need to abstain from sex for at least 3 days prior to collection.Your doctor is right take good protein diet and healthy diet and go for examination again.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor