Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Scar on the face post bone platting. How can I get rid of this?

sir my name is mohit gupta ... before 1 and 1/2 year i had an acciedent in which there was my left forehead this repair of cibriform and bone platting done.... after stiching a big scar mark come on the face.... i want to remove it... so please tell me any creame or any treatment by which i can remove it.... pls help me...
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Scar on face after surgery can be cured by contractabex or scanil or vanish cream if not go to plastic surgery for any surgical correction
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor