Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Road accident, unconscious, pain in right hand, unable to straighten it. Taking eptoin tablets. Treatment options?

I had a bad mild accident on road where I was a bit thrashed by a driving car. After that I got senseless for a day. My families admitted me in a hospital. I was in hospital for 12 days and then released and taking rest at home. I m having a mild paid on right hand which can t be straightened fully and I m having a mild pain . The doctor advised me 3 numbers EPTION tablet daily before I go to sleep . Rest is normal and he assured that everything will be set right after 2 ~ 3 months. Any advice from your side ?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
As per your case history it is evident that you did encounter mild head injury along with contusion of Rt hand. For recovery from the head injury you should go by the advice of the doctor concerned.
For recovery of the hand injury you should do hot fomentation twice a day followed by application of Voveron Emulgel or any other similar cream over the effected area. Then you should do regular exercises of the hand, wrist & elbow. You can take the help of a Physiotherapist also.
Wishing you a full recovery.
Dr R K Singh
Answered: Wed, 18 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor