Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Reducing weight & Breast size, what can I do ?

I am 26 years old, married (9 months).I take Pill (Overal-L) last from 7 months.Now my weight is 65kg.I want to reduce my weight my breast size.Pls suggest me what can I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hey, I too had similar problem. But thanks to this site. It has helped me regain a celebrity shape. The diet chart given was so easy to follow and helpful that I did not feel like I was dieting at any point of time. I lost 7 kgs in 2 months, that too without much of exercise.


Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor