Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Reddish painful lump inside the vaginal skin. What could it be?

Hi I have a concern about a large bump I have on my vagina . I use a hair removal cream on my private area and about an hour later I got a huge red bump. It does not itch but it does hurt when I touch it. Its been there for more than a week now and I have no idea what it is. It does not look like a razor bump but, it feel like something hard under the skin on the inside. What is it ?
Mon, 2 Jun 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
it can be a boil or a tumor you need to be seen properly . i will advise a checkup . also antiobiotics will be needed after that. hopefuly it will cure it.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor