Red, flaky at end of ear canal. Ear pain after bronchitis problem. Is it dermatitis?

So for class we had to look into eachothers ears and a girl had mentioned that near the back of my ear canal it looked red and flakey/scaly. Now I can remember back in October (i think) i had bronchitis and along with it I had some ear pain. I took my medicine and I got better. But ever since then my ears have been hurting on and off (not a lot , just a dull pain and maybe some pressure , and not consistantly ) and ever since then my ears have looked red inside. They dont really itch usually...very rarely they will Some history: I am 23. I have never really had any problems with otitis in the past . I have never had tubes I do get dermatitis on my earlobe occasionally and have dermatitis problems on other parts of my body..can i get it in the canal? I do tend to have a lot of wax at times I have no known hearing loss I know that i dont have a picture but from the info is there anything you think it could be?
Tue, 20 Aug 2013