Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Recurrent fever, vomiting. Done blood and urine test. Do I have typhoid?

Doctor I donno since from new year , am constantly caught of fever n am not getting rid of it .. I have consulted ma family doctor n every day he was injecting me gave me medicine prescription n am following too but am not getting out of it , Infact Wateva I eat I puke ... Am horribly caught so accordingly following ma family doctors guidance I have given ma blood and urine for test in a laboratory ... And am feeling like am having typhoid ... N am very much worried please help me in getting out of this...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
Dont worry and continue paracetamol for fever and try to take plenty of oral fluids and soft, oil free diet.
Once investigation reports come consult your Doctor and he will advise you appropriate medication after interpreting the reports.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor