Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Recently started having irregular periods. Will it be cured by medicine?

Hai im 19 years old in one year im having irregular menstrual for 2 months before marriage my period is regular now only im having this prob iconsult my doc she told LH Harmone is 13.7 so thats why ur having problems In ur periods. If it can be cured by medicene, if i get pregnent im really confused about this pls clear my confusion...! Thanks in advance...
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
Irregular period is a common problem with females and there is nothing to worry.It is treatable with medicine.I would suggests you to condult a gynaecologist who will be able to treat it with medicine.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor