Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Rashes in the creases of the body, bunches of red bumps, intense between the legs. What treatment should be taken?

i get really bad rashes between my legs, armpits, and any other crease on my body. The rash between my legs hurts more than it itches and is more than heat rash, however, the rash between my armpits and any other crease is a bunch of red bumps that look like heat rashes. The rash between my legs bothers me the most. It becomes swollen and red and sometimes becomes a really dark red. It is not a bunch of little bumps, it becomes one big swollen rash. your help would be greatly appreciated. I need some treatments!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yhis is allergic ungal or mixed
you need to consult to know its cause by getting consultation from allergeologist
any hing can react at any age with any part of body
it can be medicines used for other ailments
can be oils shampoo creams ointments and body applicationmaterials it can be food or pollens
tempyou can use anti allergic antifingal tab with local ointments ans powders to control
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor