Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Pus filled ingrown hair in the pubic area. Treatment?

I had what I thought was an ingrown hair in my pubic area. I could squeeze it and white stuff would come out but never a hair. Two weeks later I squeezed again and this large white hard rubbery mass the size of an eraser came out. When I touched it, it would not move. I even pulled on it and it would not come out. I finally had to use needle point tweeser to get it to disconnect. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 5 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

You have a very good description of your condition.

Probably you are suffering from sebaceous cyst.

It needs to removed surgically,

In addition antibiotics are required.

Please meet a dermatologist.

Let me know you have any other doubt

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health.

Thank you
Answered: Wed, 29 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor