Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Pus filled blisters on bottom. Applying Bactroban which is for ingrown hair. Helpful?

Hello-I have had a cluster of puss filled blisters showing up on my bottom for years. I have had a sabashus cyst removed from my inner thigh. But this is so different than that. These show up about every 2-3 months. They are pretty much where you sit at the very bottom of the buttux. But not in the crease or any thing. I have a cream from another cyst I had that I have been putting on it this time from another ingrown hair . It s called bactroban. Is this helpful for the cluster I have?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician 's  Response
pus in any where in body it must be drain,for is usually by Staphalococcus bacteria sensetive to mupirocin better bactroban, u can take oral amoxyclav combinaiton for total cure.
Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor