Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Prolonged menstrual cycle, unprotected sex. Taking contraceptive pills. How to control menstrual cycles?

Hi i am worried with my menstruation 25 days already non stop maybe because of the pills contraceptives that i am taking because this is my first time of taking pills,and i have sex with my bf lastnight even my menstruation didnt stop yet,now my blood is flowing like 2nd day of menstruation. What will i do with the non stop menstruation?pls advice me.thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
It is not normal for you to bleed continuously since 25 days because of the oral contraceptive pills.
You might be having some kind of cervical polyp, thickening of lining of uterus, some hormonal disorder like thyroid trouble, or some pregnancy related complication.
You need to consult your gynecologist immediately for treatment, or you could get anemic.
take care.
Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor