Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Profuse sweating on hands and foot. What are the chances of hyperhidrosis?

My hands & feet tend to sweat a lot. I am familiar with hyperhydrosis- my question is what are the chances I actually have hyper hydrosis as there have been times when the sweating completely stops for up to 2 weeks, and I find often times when they start to sweat, if I change my thinking to a more relaxed state it slows or stops.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

To cure Hyperhidrosis, you need to Maintain hygiene, do not wear tight or closed shoes for a long time, FARADIC BATH used in physiotherapy is very way to treat this problem of hyperhidrosis. Icing or cold immersion is again a good way to reduce sweating. Rest assure that your THYROID LEVEL is normal, as in hypothyroidism people often complains for these symptoms.
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor