Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Prescribed Depo for bleeding. How do I get pregnant?

hi im 27 and have uncontrolable bleeding from whom drs say i have dub try depo injection an all pills now on tremacantic acid im very weak doctors have advised to start try to have children as next step is hysterctomy as no drugs seem to b workin an im very heavy how do i get pregnant like this an am i ovulating at all i dont understand i alway bleed heavy after sex aswel
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
DUB is dysfunctional uterine bleeding. In most of the patients with DUB medical management is the first line of treatment. Surgical line (hysterectomy) is done as a last resort once family is complete. Since you are planning to conceive, medical line of treatment with progesterone and symptomatic treatment with tranostat is recommended. Once you start taking progesterone for 3 months, your menstrual cycle gets regulated and you start ovulating as well. You can check it out by doing an utrasonography. You can also try minimal invasive surgery before resorting to hysterctomy.
Answered: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor