Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Precaution for Tuberculosis.

hi,i m 27yrs old (F)and i am suffering from mycobacterium tuberculosis in uterus.and what precaution do i have to take in this case?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  1754
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You will need to take RNTCP Government standard therapy if you are in India or take WHO therapy if elsewhere. This is Anti-tubercular therapy. Eat high protein diet like pulses, cereals, eggs, chicken, lean meat, plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. You appetite will improve after starting treatment.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

You will need to undergo antitubercular treatment.

Answered: Sat, 26 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor