Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Posture related back pain. Need a back support? Whom to consult?

Hello, I am an full time esthetician and I do a lot of pedicure during the day. I m always leaning over and now I have back problems because of it... When I get home, I feel like I can t move, I get this sharp pain all over my back. I m wondering if there s anything I can do to make the pain go away. Should I buy a back support? Is it going to work or should I just go see a back specialist?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
You are having back ache because of your posture during your work and you want to know wether back support will work,yes back support will work
You also need do physiotherapy.
If you want to consult a specialist ,consult an orthopedician.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vinay Choudhary's  Response
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor