Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Post traumatic stress disorder. Having problems with present boyfriend's family, speak nasty things. Suggestions ?

i suffer from post traumatic stress order my ex huaband played alot of mind games with me for 5 years and im now in a new relationship and i absolutly adore him but hes sister is causing so much trouble towards me i.e being nasty and saying nasty things when all ive done is stick up for the family and try and get them bk together i feel so low and im not sure what to do let him go bk to hes family to stop the bullying im receiving or stick with it
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello....there can be many reason for your problem...
Firstly it may be that you are afraid of these problems because you had a very bad past.....and you don't want it to repeat it
Secondly you are geniounly trying your best and his relatives are actually causing you such severe stress
What ever the case is ,,,it is better you talk to him about your problem. If he understands and take a stand for you and try to manage these problem , than you can continue with him and be calm and happy and if he does not help you even now then he will not be able to do it later and you may be falling for a wrong guy again. When all these problem get resolved you may spontaneously come out of your sad mood. If it persist than you may need to consult a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated for need of treatment.take care
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor