Possible Gynecomastia? please give me some tips for helping me get rid of them

Hi there... I'm 14 years old, male and have rather large manboobs. Though, doing some research, I've come across thinking it may be gynecomastia. Other details; I am overweight. I weigh 65kg (without clothes), and a BMI of 24. I'm trying to lose some weight this year, I'm eating healthier and am eating a less than I used to. Also, puberty is going fine for me. Here is a picture for reference; http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5035/dscf5748r.jpg (Yes I am aware that I have inverted nipples and I have pityriasis versicolor.) If you can diagnose my case from the picture, please give me some medical advice and maybe some tips for helping me get rid of them. Please help out, they are very embarrassing and make me feel very self-conscious.
Wed, 3 Aug 2011