How to lose weight around the pubic area?

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 7 May 2018 in Healthy Living
Question: I have read on many sites on internet that if you remove the pubic fat excessively, you can get your hidden dick(overshadowed by pubic fat) visible.. I am around 12kgs overweight as my weight should be 80 and i am 92.. Can you tell me any surgical method that can remove the pubic fat conpletely as i read that for every 12-15 kgs you lose, you gain an extra inch of hidden dick. My size is only 5.5 inches that why i am woried.
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
pubic lift and liposuction . but you do not require clearly .

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear Narottamsingh , hi

Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* From surgical point of view , removal of pubic fat does increase your penile
length to some extent .( name of surgery is pubic lift and liposuction )

* But your penile size of 5.5 inches is more than sufficient to satisfy your
partner as only distal one third part is only responsible for female
satisfaction .

Welcome for any further assistance .

Wishing you fine health ahead .
Regards .

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 12 hours later
the 5.5 inches is erect one.. and want to ask one thing that when i masturbate i am around 12-12.5 cm but when i have sex its around 5.5 inches.. How is that possible? is it normal??
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
minor difference is normal from physiological point of view .

Detailed Answer:
Welcome for follow up .

Length of penis in excited state depends upon the blood feeling of corpora .

So minor variation of length during masturbation and sex is obviously normal from
physiological point of view .

Regards .
Follow up: Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 32 hours later
Can you tell me any cream for my underarms as it gets sweaty and red when i itch.. any safe cream which i can apply regularly.
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Silver sulfadiazine ( 1 % ) cream gives excellent relief .

Detailed Answer:
Welcome .

Cream containing silver sulfadiazine ( 1 % ) is best for this reason .
You can apply it without any problems .

Regards .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D