Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Pinkish spotting, stomach and back pain, tender breasts. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Ok my first last period was February the 23rd and today march 23rd I had a light pink bleeding that I normally don t get I had unprotected sex march 5th and I took a pregnancy test and it said negative a few days ago I have real bad stomach pains and in the vagina are and lower back and breast are tender could I be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Your symptoms could suggest an early pregnancy or premenstrual phase. As you had unprotected intercourse during the fertile period, you should take a pregnancy test 3-7 days after your missed period. The test you have taken is too early. You can also get a blood test and a trans-vaginal sonogram. The pinkish spotting could be an implantation bleed. You may contact your specialist for further support.
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor