Pin prick sensation in body, painful, tremors in legs. Normal?

i have been having sharp pin prick sensations in various parts of my body, on my arm , on my thigh, my toe , beneath my foot , sometimes it s more like a tickle and other times it s quite painful. this has been going on for about four days now. i ve also expereinced tremors, mostly in my legs. for a while i have had pins and needle feeling in my right shoulder blade. It s making me a little worried. are these sensations nornmal? stress related? or could they be more serious?
Wed, 20 Mar 2013