Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Persisting pain in testicles. Had chlamydia, lump on left side of inner leg. Any ideas ?

pain in testicles that will not go away been to the doctor about a year and a half ago told me i have chlamydia gave me a tablet for it which did nothing but give me stomach ache and the pain persists. i have a lump on the left side thin long hard lump i believe that what is causeing the pain when i walk it hits the inner side off my leg
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! From your history, it seems that you have got a chronic infection of the epididymis ( which is attached to the testis ) along with possible orchitis. Due to the chronic infection, possibly the epididymis has got enlarged and gives you aches whenever it gets hit with your inner thigh. The associated orchitis also may be partly responsible for the pain. You should go for a routine urine test along with a culture sensitivity test if advised by your treating doctor. This is due to the fact that chronic urinary tract infection may also lead to associated epididymo-orchitis. You may have to take appropriate antibiotics, along with anti inflammatory drugs and use a proper scrotal support. If it does not get relived, then your doctor may ask you to under go a doppler ultrasound of both the testes to exclude any other pathology of the testes. Wish you an early recovery. Thanks.
Answered: Sun, 26 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor