Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Penis shape problem. Will surgery help?

hi doctor..i am 28 year old married.. my name is nikhil mehta.. i have a problem with my pennis. when its eracted its shape is chordee .. i think i am having a problem by doing sex when i was small i had a surgery of pennis for urin flow.. one of the doctor says my pennis has a very small skin at the bottom area of pennis so due to that its nt allowing to eract straight.. is any surgery is possible for this kind of problem..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Nikhil,

Yes, chordee can be readily corrected by releasing the abnormal fibrous bands that actually force the penis into a curved shape on erection. However, you might need a reconstruction of your urethra along with chordee release because many a times during release of congenital chordee the urethra might need to be lengthened in order to preserve penis size. You should talk either with an urologist or a plastic surgeon who can readily address your problem.
Best wishes!
Answered: Sun, 24 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor