Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Pain under right rib cage while pregnancy

I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins and am experiencing light cramping under right rib cage and a tight sore back. symptoms have been for 2 days
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  513
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
The pain is due to pressure symptom from twin pregnancy. Rest, maintaining bowel clear and balanced diet will prevent such pain.Have tomato soup with a pinch of roasted cumin seeds in it. or add a pinch of black salt in aerated drink. you can also chew saunf after meals.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
it may be due to pressure symptoms or any stomach upset due to gastritis.better to consult a gynecologist. take care.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
It seems that this is due to pressure symptoms as you have twins,so do not worry.
But it persists or aggravates you consult your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor