Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicle. Which nerve is causing pain? Erection oval shaped. Problem in fathering child?

Hello. I suffer from Pain in my Right testicle and into my groin when I sit down. In particular this is bad when I drive. I need to know what nerves are causing this( The pain goes away when I stand and walk). This has caused me to develope retarded ejaculation , as sex is really sore. The pain comes from the nerves above the testes, and I ve cleared all STD s UTI tests. Errections are now oval shaped where my erection was round by penis. IT seems that there are hundreds of similar cases but very little answered by doctors. So.... What is causing this, will this cause me problems fathering a child, and what do you suggest I do about it? Be specific giving stretches etc.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I think you are worrying unnecessarily. The pain in the right testicle need to be checked for inflammation that is all. This might never be related to erectiloe dysfunction.
Second, bend or oval shaped erection should be much more sensuous and intimate than straight erection. You will be able to have more pleasure in the sexual act. Therefore enjoy.
There will not be any problem in fathering a child.
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor