Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pain in pelvic area during intercourse. Ultrasound shows cyst in ovaries. Should I be concerned?

Hi i just had a few questions...i have been hurting in my pelvic area for 2 months now it hurts to have intercourse and when i do i am in pain for a few days all day long...i went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound done i have cysts on my ovaries...but im wondering why i have been hurting for so long and my back will hurt and i want to cry. I have had three kids all alive and no other miscarriages or anything else, i had my tubes tied after my last daughter which would be in 2011. Sometimes my abdomen will hurt along with it, does this sound like cysts or should i be concerned? my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor