Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pain in foreskin during sex, trying to go for stretching excercises before surgery. Suggestion?

Hi, I had pain in foreskin while doing sex and doctor adviced me to go for surgery . In many sites I see that with some stretching excercises and creams foreskin can be retracted without need of surgery. So can someone please suggest me a good cream to apply on foreskin or does using jellys at the time of intercourse will slowly retract foreskin? 1) I want to try stretching excercises before surgery. Do you advice to do this? 2) I want to use jelly at intercourse. From last 6 intercourses I see some improvement and so can I go ahed slowly by using jellys for retactment of foreskin? 3) If nothing turns out good, then I am thinking of circumcision surgery. Does my thinking good?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
it is a clinical condition called PHIMOSIS, if you are good with stretching then go ahead with this, otherwise treatment for this condition is only surgery CIRCUMSCISION which will cure your problem as well as it will prevent your penis from cancer in future.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor