Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in bladder during intercourse, tubes are swollen. What treatment can i take?

when i was having sex i had a pain in my bladder just above the genatles and when i stopped my balls were in lots of pain like i had bean kick and the tubes connected to my balls were swollen is this normal ????
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. you have epidedimoorchitis, giving you the pain, if it is occuring recently, and not present before. if it is from the begening, could be due to hernia. what ever the reason you should consult a doctor preferably urologist. if it is 1st one cured with medicines. 2nd needs surgery. if you have multypartners, restrict.
Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor