Pain between breast

hi lately im having pain btw my breast that comes and goes with chills and sometimes i feel dizzy all of a sudden too.im 33 yrs old female
Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Hi! Be sure it is not a cardiac problem or pain due to heart problems. Some times such pain burning sensation may due to acidity, which usually goes and comes.you have mentioned chills so be sure that you have no fever and cough. If the pain persists Further investigations are necessary.

hi welcome to health care magic.firstly you should check your blood pressure and do ECG to rule out any cardiac abnormality, RBS to rule out diabetes
ALL REPORTS NORMAL THEN IT WILL BE MUSCULAR PAIN which is b'ze of chills.thanks