Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

PCOD, take medicine to induce periods, trying to conceive, prescribed ubhiphene. Will it help?

Hi my age is 29(5 1 height and 82 kg ) , i have PCOD problem from last 10 yrs and i had taken krimson 35 and metformin for about 5 yrs and after i had got married i had stoped taking Krimson 35 but i dont get my periods without any medicine, so i always have to eat mephrate for 5 days. Now i am planning to concieve my Dr has given me Ubiphene 50 for 5 days. Will this medicine help me in concieve or do i need to take something else along with this.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor