Numbness all over the body. Is this cause of anxiety disorder ?

In December 2010 I had two cups of coffee a few hours before I went to bed. During the night I woke up with a numb feeling in my right hand. It then started to spread everywhere around my body, even my mouth. The doctors at the hospital said I must have been lying on my arm and I woke up and had a panic attack which caused the numbness . But ever since then I have never felt right, i feel short of breath (like I cant breathe) at times and feel numb, (but not as bad in December). Im frightened to sleep out anywhere incase this happens again. It sometimes occurs when i have caffeine (coffee/fizzy pop) and i was wondering can this cause it or do I have an axienty disorder? I am a 14 yr old female and I have no Medical History .
Thu, 5 May 2011