Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Not able to speak properly due to fear

I can t speak properly when I m affected by emotions. I have been unable to speak properly the last 3 weeks due to fears of being killed by my father. There s only 2 left to my Math oral exam. What am I to do? I can t speak! I am used to get only A s in Math, but I m afraid I ll be quiet this time. - Girl from the middle-school in Denmark
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! I do not know what has caused you this fear , but I will suggest you to control your emotions, and concentrate in your examinations which is just 2 days away. However, if your emotions are that much affected that you can not even think of appearing at the examination, then I would suggest you to see a Psychiatrist on an urgent basis who may counsel you on your condition apart from giving some medications. So take care. WIshing you all the best for your examinations.
Answered: Fri, 31 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor