• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe pain while on medication

Posted on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 in Pain Management
Question: I take medicine for fithing years pain kilers I'm addicted I take pain killers sedan Bromasepan tredural
I become conditined my salf to this; I din't know but I'm adicted for a long time I hade three sirjurys and big part of my medical problem was solbe but when I start to stop the medicine i relyse I encounter a second big problem to me this bicome more critical gets to be more intense lokc my salf in many forms I'm not the sim I been in a trend of disorientation forgat what I'm doing in a second, coordination is lost simpol thing I can organize my brain disconnect my immediate thinking in a midall of a conversation I top and trying to remember what I was about to say, high levels of unssaity nor frequent difficult to flow conversation in second forget what i was train to flow some days are more persistent them others I don't know what dessition to take what to do?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can try acupuncture.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to try acupuncture. Acupuncture has been shown to depress the limbic system, a part of brain responsible for the pain sensation. Also visit a psychologist. He would be able to adminsiter cognitive behavioral therapy and certain other techniques. Chances are that those will help you overcome the pain medication and its addiction while acupuncture would reduce their requirement.

Let me know if I could help further.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha