Not able to speak few words which start with A,E,I,O,U,M, what is this happening to me ?

hello i have some diease but dont know what i am not able to speak sum words whoch start with A,E,I,O,U,M,... letters infront of any one but I can speak properly when no one is there infront me ( i dotn have stage fear) so please tell me wats this ? I need realyyy help!! ??
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
I am sure that you are having stuttering and this is psychological . It can be cured by hypnotherapy if you can exclude any organic cause in the tongue.