Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

No menstrual period since 1 year

Hello sir. My friend has stopped attaining period since 1 year. In her early age of attaining puberty , she was frequently getting into period and some kind of bleeding . So, her parents gave her a sort of medicine which would avoid abnormal periods. but gradually she missed all her periods. So what shall she do now, to attain those period back?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, I think Ist of all she should stop taking that medicine & consult a gynecologist for investigation. She must also tell the doctor what exactly she was taking as this may be the sole cause of her problem. After stopping the medicine she should be fine in 3-6 months. She should also try to keep her weight within normal limits & avoid, stress & heavy exercises. Best of luck.
Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor