Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Need to cut periods by 2 days. Can I take primolut n to to end periods?

I must stop my period and was planning to take primolut but my period came early. It has just barely started and I just took 2 5mg tablets. Is it possible that my period could stop? Since I already started to take primolut n will it make my period shorter? I need my period to stop early. It usually lasts about 7 days. I need it to last 5 days.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  351
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank for query,
The menstrual flow depend upon the shedding of endometrium & blood prepared after ovulation.
It depend upon the thickness of endometrum.
Once it cleared out it will prepare for next cycle.
If we disturb the process of it the next cycle may disturbed.
So don't try to change period is controlled by hormonal surge & withdrawals.
If you have a prolonged periods like more than 12-15 days then under medical supervision you can take Methargin tablet to control it.
Answered: Mon, 6 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor