Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Need help in infertility treatment. Had two miscarriages. Suffering from PCOS

Hi, i have been married for 4 years now and trying for baby since then. had two miscarriages till now. having my foliculer study done since last three months. I have pcos problem as well. last two months egg didnt grow. this month on 16 th on was 14th and another was 17.. and egg ruptured... can you tell me if i have chances to get pregnant. what should i do to get pregnant? what should i avoid..
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Hi Maggy,

Thanks for posting your query.

Yes, you definitely have the chances of getting pregnant. I hope your husband's semen analysis is normal.

You should have sexual intercourse on the days of your ovulation or when you are fertile.

There is nothing as such that you should avoid getting pregnant.

All the best.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Shanti Vennam's  Response
PCOS or PCOD as it is called is featured by inability to ovulate and if ovulation occurs, inadequate luteal phase. You need to have a complete hormonal assay to rule out other hormonal defects as well in association to abnormal FSH-LH ratio that is characteristic. If all other investigations for infertility including partner assay are normal, then one of the many treatment modalities for PCOD can be followed. Success rate is mostly good in cases with only PCOD. See your doctor for further advice and monitoring. Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Monika Choudhary's  Response
In today's life PCOS is common cause of infertility.
To overcome this problem,
First thing is weight reduction,
second thing is,avoid spicy & fast food.
if, still,you are not having proper ovulation,
Consult your Gynaecologist to start ovulation inducing drug
Take care
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor