Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Nausea, diarrhea, cramps, unprotected sex. Taking buscopan. Treatment?

hi. about a week ago i had unprotected sex with my partner twice and according to my fertility chart i ovulated 2 days ago. I ve felt nauseaous and had diarrhea for a week,as well as horrible cramping, although i do suffer with ibs day to day as well. Im 24 and just wondering what i can do to combat the nausea and bowel movement as my buscopan do not seem to be working? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30mg for relief.
You can take an antispasmodic like dicyclomine if buscopan is not working.
You should take any medicines after getting examined by your doctor.

I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Wed, 27 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor