Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Nausea, diarrhea and mild stomach ache. On normetrogel, pan d, ofloxacin. Is treatment correct ?

hi sir iam suffering from nausea , diarrhea and mild stomach ache since today morning..i think i got an infection from one of my friend who is staying with me in my home.she also has same problem since one week and is undergoing treatment.the drugs are normetrogel,pan d, ofloxacin .i wanted to ask u is it necessary for me to follow up the same treatment or use some other drugs.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  365
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Dr.Saramahebeen,
Thanks for writing in,
Dr.,it seesm athat you are having Acute gastro enteritis,it may be related with your friend's problem due to contamination or might be separate entity but as you know treatment remains same like Ofloxacilin,metrogyl or tinidazole and some anti spasmodic medicine.
So you may start with these medicines.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 23 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor