Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

My wife is suffering from perianal abscess, please help her

My wife is suffering from perianal abscess Early this use to come once in a 6 months but now this disease is reoccuring once in 2 months,please help me to get this disease cured for permenent and let me know whom i can consult in bangalore. Please calll me to 9980009938--Jithesh
Asked On : Sun, 2 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  631
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

perianal abscess first thing is rule out the tuberculosis. medical treatment will not be of much help in the cure. there she has developes a connection from anus to the perianal region called fistula. it needs a surgical treatement

Answered: Fri, 28 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor