How should abscess bursting after perianal abscess surgery be treated?

hi i am rd i had perianal abscess surgery in september 2007 ... i get released from there with in 5 days .the prob is my abses bursed several times and its also happening now ..itold my doc then he said i need another surgery but m afraid of surgeries.and my anal area and also abses start itches from june 2010 .... m using acflavine 1:1000 solution for hip bath since my sugery gets done ... i dont use it regularly ...when my abses burst i use them....now from september 29 i m taking levofloxacin 500mg ..i gonna only have 7 of levofloxacin 500mg ...now doc whats happning to me ....can u plz help...
Mon, 26 Nov 2018

* As per my surgical experience, the issue sounds to be related to perianal fistula condition giving the appearance of recurrent bursting with pus discharge.

* The sitz bath, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory drugs and dressing will only provide symptomatic relief, not a permanent cure.

* In my clinic, I recommend an MRI evaluation of the area which will show up complete anatomical and pathological details, and later I advise for the particular type of surgery which will cure the issue for permanent basis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon