Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

My son has pot belly please help him and tell what the problem could be?

My son is six years old. He is very active child and has no health problems and complaints. The only problem is that he has a pot belly which is very prominent. I have consulted doctors and till date nothing has helped. He has no problem in passing stools.He does not complain of stomach related problems and his digestion also seems to be absolutely normal. Can someone help and tell what the problem could be?
Fri, 23 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
its good my kid is just 6 months the baby wt is almost 8-9 kgs. there is not poty belly for childrens. its only for adults. not to worry. give good foods to kids. so that they gain weight and have good health.
  User's Response

Hey dont give more ghee and curd to the baby, it will develop belly only. give more fruits and vegetables

  User's Response
even i had pot belly when i was a kid but now i am having six pack body..
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor